Monday, 14 December 2015








Hello everyone, I'm soooo excited for Christmas but I'm super busy with uni assignments and exam revision so today's blog post is going to be my extreme Christmas wishlist! 



Now, I have been good this year, but I know for sure I'm not going to be getting the Cartier and Yeezy Boosts I've been day dreaming about, so this is just a fun little wishlist of all the things that I'd go crazy for if I won the lottery, for now, I'll be more than happy with chocolate and lots of good Christmas food! What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?!









1. Elizabeth & James, Patchwork fur jacket £1,560


I am OBSESSED with this jacket, I think it's so fun and edgy and a good twist on an ordinary fur jacket. I also saw Kendall Jenner wearing a very similar one from the same brand and since then I've been imaging what I could wear with this statement piece. (Please, Santa!!)


2. Charlotte Tilbury, Filmstar Bronze Glow, £49


I've seen loads of people using this product and the results are always amazing, even though it's not a completely astronomical price I think it's definitely a luxury product but one which, from the results I've seen, is worth every penny!


3. Yeezy Boost 360 ( Season 1), Sold out 


I know for sure I'm not going to be getting my hands on a pair of these gorgeous babies. They look like the comfiest trainers in the world! I've seen so many bloggers dressing them up or going for the ultimate casual glam look and I'm honestly disappointed I couldn't get them when they were available, so for now I'll just have to look and admire other people wearing them. (Careful not to get scammed on sites like eBay when trying to buy Yeezy shoes as there's a lot of fakes about going for crazy high prices!) 


4. Jo Malone, Pine & Eucalyptus Candle, 2.5 kg £280 ( Selfridges)


I cannot begin to tell you how obsessed I am with any Jo Malone product, and I dream of the day where I can fill my home with their gorgeous products, especially one of their huge luxury candles. I never thought I'd be so excited over room sprays or candles but trust me, they are worth every penny. I blame my mother fully for this new obsession but I can't get enough of the quality of the product and the incredible smells they produce. 


5. Cartier Love Bracelet, Yellow Gold, £4,160


Where do I even start with this bracelet?! Firstly, the idea of a love bracelet sounds silly, but the concept is so, so sweet. The idea is that your lover has the key to lock and unlock it and you wear the bracelet. Not only is the design simple, it's also a gorgeous piece to add to any outfit for any occasion. I'm constantly admiring Kylie Jenners' wrists due to the fact that she has a variety of these beautiful bracelets and wears them so well. But for the price, yep, I'm definitely dreaming!


6. Fendi Bag bug, £530


The truth is I've loved Fendi bag bugs ever since they first came out, and now I see everywhere doing replicas or just basic pom-pom bag charms and they're just not the same! (Even though they're all very cute.) These bag bugs just have something about them! The originality and the creativeness they add to your bag is amazing, they come in all different shapes and colours but this one is my favourite, look at his sweet little eyebrows! Amazing!


7. Kylie Jenner Lip Kits, £19.15 each


I've always been a massive fan of the Kardashians/Jenners, I don't care what anyone has to say about them which is bad, I think they're incredibly smart, seeing gaps in the market and taking advantage and this new business venture of Kylie's is a really good move. The colours are perfect for any season and the fact it comes with a lipstick and liner is really good value for a good quality product, I've seen the results on other people and they look amazing! Like I've said before, I'm addicted to brown lipstick and liner so this was very exciting for me! I think I might have to treat myself... 

No comments:

Post a Comment