Tuesday, 10 May 2016




Hello everyone! The weather is so disgusting today, it's gone from being 25 degrees with beautiful sunshine yesterday to torrential, non-stop rain today. British weather is so unreliable, I can only hope this isn't what our whole Summer will be like!


So as I'm sat inside away from this miserable weather, I've been lusting over practically everything on the Anthropologie website, everything on there is so beautiful and well designed I just want it all! Every time I go into an Anthropologie store It's like stepping into a whole new world, I love it when shops take the time to decorate super nicely, It just makes you want to stay in there for longer. Another thing I absolutely love about Anthropologie is the quality of their products and designs. Everything lasts a lifetime and even when their candles run out you can scrub out the pot and use it for something else, although the products are a definitely on the pricier side of things, the products are definitely worth the money. 


I've put together a little wish list of some of my favourite things on the website, would you guys buy any of these? 







1. Capri Blue Giant Mercury Candle Jar - £78 (125 hour burn time)

2. With a Twist Teacup (Blue) - £12

3. Hartford Mirrored Pendant Light - £598

4. Taj Jewellery Box, Small - £26

5. Gilded Monogram Glass - £14

6. Rico Embroidered Cushion (Grey or Yellow) - £68 each

7. Maison Mini Candle Tin (Prosecco Bellini) - £8

8. Pineapple Taper Holder (Rose or Gold) - £34

No comments:

Post a Comment