Sunday, 5 June 2016




Hello everyone! Yesterday I moved out of my student accommodation and I'm so happy my boyfriend could help me move everything out because I have hoarded so much stuff! When I came home my mum had moved all my bedroom around and it honestly looks so much better. In honesty I want my whole bedroom redone but for the minute moving the furniture around so it looks less cluttered is a good start,


So Father's day (UK) is right around the corner (19th June in case anyone has forgotten!) I don't know about any of you, but I ALWAYS struggle to buy for my dad, I feel like he has everything he wants and needs and to be honest, I think my dad would be happy even if I just baked him a cake or something!


I've put together some bits and pieces which are affordable ideas for Father's day if you're struggling!








1. Superdad Bath Bomb : Lush Cosmetics UK £3.95 each


2.  No Ordinary Dad Personalised Socks : Not On The High Street £14


3. Cadburys Toblerone 400g Bar : Debenhams UK £5


4.  Egg-Splode Egg Cup And Toast Cutter : I Want One Of Those £6.99


5. Dear Dad - From You To Me Book : Prezzy Box £11.95


6. McLaggan Smith Quentin Blake 'No1 Dad' Bone China Mug : John Lewis £9.50

2 comments:

  1. Nice tips! I am sure that I choose something from this for mine too.

    Mishelle xx mishelleslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so hard choosing for Dads haha! xx

      Delete