Monday, 4 July 2016

The perfect matte lipgloss


Hello everyone, I hope you're all having an amazing Summer so far! Living in England I'm not even sure whether we should be allowed to call this season Summer, it's literally been so rainy and horrible that all the stereotypical Summer activities have had to be put on hold. If you're going anywhere, or have been anywhere hot and sunny this Summer let me know in the comments, I'm so jealous! 


So recently I've been trying to experiment more with my make up, I usually just stick to the same routine every day but I'm trying to invest in more of a variety of products and be a bit more adventurous with my look. One product I have been absolutely loving though is the Sleek Matte Me Lipgloss in the shade 'Birthday Suit' and priced at £4.99 I can't tell you how much of a steal this product is! 








I've seen so many people raving about this so obviously I had to see what all the fuss is about and I was not disappointed. Originally I was scared that it would leave my lips all dry and crusty (ew) but actually it's just a really nice finish, it's not moisturising because its matte but the product is very good quality and very pigmented for the price, one layer is enough to get a perfect even finish. 








You get a lot of product for the price and although I don't own a lot of matte lip products to compare this to, I'm so happy that it actually stays on all day, I can go to work for 6-8 hours and come home and it's still on, which I love because I really having to top up all my make up constantly throughout the day. 

The pigment is amazing, I love this pink/nude shade because it goes with pretty much everything but I love the look of all the other shades too!







Overall I really love this product and I can't wait to experiment with some more things from Sleek! Let me know if you've tried their Matte Me lipgloss and what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment