Wednesday, 15 February 2017




Hiiiii everyone, hope you're all having an amazing week so far - mine has been busy but productive so that's good! 

Soooo today I thought I'd do a little post on my go to nude colours, usually what I wear every day or if I want a 'safe' shade for a night time look. 





So, first up is Mac Cosmetics in the shade 'Whirl'. It retails at £16.50 and is the most beautiful soft brown shade with a matte finish. I love it because it sits on my lips allll day, I hardly have to top it up and I have fair skin so I can build it up to however dark i'd like it to be. 




Second up is my beloved Sleek cosmetics Matte lip cream in the shade 'Birthday Suit'. It retails at £4.99 (Superdrug) and is the most beautiful pink/nude shade. I love it because it's so reasonably priced and not too drying on my lips. It also lasts a long time and for that price and pigment, you can't go wrong!




Next up is my faaavourite shade at the minute and it's by NYX Cosmetics from their soft matte lip cream range in the shade '09 Abu Dhabi'. It retails at £5.50 which is amazing because it really is such a beautiful nude shade, really pigmented and so nourishing on your lips. It lasts ages and even when you top it up your lips don't go all crusty and cakey, it just looks amazing.




Okay so I know Camex isn't technically a nude shade, but honestly, I wear this a lot and it's worked wonders on my horrid, dry lips. I love it with the hint of strawberry and not only does it stay on for ages, it also leaves your lips sooo moisturised and refreshed. If you have cracked lips it heals them so quickly too, seriously, it's a must have lip product!! 



Last but not least is a shade I bought because I was literally having dreams about it. It's part of the NYX lip lingerie range and it's in the shade 'Embellishment'. It cost £6.50 and is a really beautiful, almost grey tinted nude colour. It is quite drying but it does last a life time on your lips and the pigment is FANTASTIC. I wear this shade a lot and it really is beautiful for day or for night! 




So there you have it! My go to nude lip colours, although I do love other shades there's just something about browns/nudes which I can't get enough of! What are your favourite lip colours?!

No comments:

Post a Comment